2009
Hello and first of all ...
... very, very B n o not A n n e e 2 00 9 ! I hope you find time to read, to listen, discuss, to reflect, to write.
That time I missed the last few months. The photo was taken precedence over books.
But 2009 began with a symbolic passage that I just noticed at the moment: the 100 000th visit to Read the Blog occurred. Silently, looking nothing like that hop!
It will seem dive dive, but it does something to me, anyway, that number: 100 000 hits in three and a half years for a blog that talks eventually that my readings ...
So here I wish you for 2009 the same kind of thrill that I feel just by being aware of your 100,000 visits, thinking of you and everyone reading this blog, to everyone and all those friendship that make me leave a few comments here and there.
A very great and sincere MERC I. Let's hope it lasts ... :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment