Treasury, as it starts Les Demoiselles de Rochefort and it ends as a story of Uncle Scrooge. This comic Lucie Durbiano, official selection at Angoulême 2009, is published in the collection Bayou. Colors are clean and flat, the line reminds me of Seth, the author of Life is beautiful, despite all . Everything is like a light adventure 4 aces suitable for adults, and the epilogue is welcome to not finish reading a note too frivolous.
The worst is that I allowed myself to take it without flinching in the history of this quest for treasure, there are statues to collect, the heroine is in love with two men, the second man is in love with two women, dad archaeologist is not far ... no, not a remake Man of Rio with Jean-Paul Belmondo and Françoise Dorleac. Too bad because then it would be better paced and more exotic. It is simply a sort of sequel to Storm and Despair , another comic by the same author. I regret
side of this very old France treasure hunt. The characters are caricatures, from the physical to the feelings: there is the fatal blonde, bespectacled accountant still blank, the mini-skirt shopgirl, the dandy adventurer ...
To summarize, I guess that you'll take with me from reading this telefilm easy to read. But once the last page is turned, he really did not stay me much ... If the volume had not been offered, I regretted my purchase.
106 pages, coll. Bayou - 16 €
0 comments:
Post a Comment